Easter Sunday, April 1st
We are serving an Easter buffet with a large selection of hot and cold appetizers including a seafood bar with marinated salmon, prawns, and more; Mediterranean salads including eggplant, roasted peppers, hummus, tahina and pickled vegetables; a variety of cheeses and freshly baked breads, along with prosciutto, salami and charcuterie.
Easter a la carte entrees include:
- Baked domestic rack of lamb, herb crust, spring vegetables
- Baked apricot-bourbon glazed ham, snap peas and carrots
- Pan roasted filet of Ōra King salmon, forbidden black rice, salmon caviar, lemon butter kale
- Pappardelle in veal shank ragout, wild mushrooms, basil cream
- “Brick” Amish natural chicken, glazed pears
- Petit filet mignon, bone marrow butter, garlic confit
For dessert, indulge in a variety of treats from a “Viennese Table” with cake, torte, pies, berries and more fruit.
Easter dinner cost is $55 per person; $25 for children under 12.
We are taking reservations for 11 a.m., 1, 3 and 5 p.m.
We invite you to make reservations now by calling (207) 808-8840 or by using OpenTable. Thank you and Happy Easter!